Please see below Vacancies, please apply and send all CV`s to Vacancies@adreffold.co.uk :
Business Support Administrator Apprentice
The selected candidate will take part in the following duties:
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages when necessary
- Providing support to reception and technical Staff
- Providing administrative support to Managers and Engineers
- Post – scanning of incoming post.
- Photocopying, binding, faxing and scanning documents
- Inputting documents on to our document management system
- Copy typing if necessary
- Archiving completed documents.
- General errands, such as:
- Taking post to the post office/post box
- Taking cheques to the bank
- Going to the shop to purchase tea, coffee, sugar etc.
- An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work
- Must be willing to listen & learn
- Willing to learn and develop
- Very accurate
- Happy to help
- No formal qualifications are required but NVQ levels 2 and 3 in business administration would be advantageous.
- Driving License would be essential.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a proven Business Development Manager in all areas of Marine & Industrial Electrical Engineering.
A.D.Reffold (Electrical) LTD is striving to become the areas leader in Marine & Industrial Electrical Installation, Controls, Hazardous Area and Design Services, in line with its ambitious growth plans it is now looking for a dynamic focused Business Development Manager looking to further their career in this exciting and diverse role.
This position is available to a Business Development Manager who really has a forward thinking attitude who can get new business, and manage existing clients on the portfolio.
You must be able to demonstrate the skills and CV of an outstanding BDM and must be competent and confident in delivering monthly sales, meeting and exceeding targets alongside the business Growth Plan.
Salary would be negotiable based on experience, car allowance, Laptop and other benefits you would expect from Leading company in this field.
This truly is an opportunity for an exceptional BDM that wants to be part of an exciting growth plan leading to further opportunities within the business, Your input will be vital in line with growth so as we meet our expansion plans.
Electricians & Approved Electricians
Due to our steadily expanding business, we are looking for hard working, polite individuals to become a permanent member of our team.
We are currently looking for Qualified Electricians & Approved Electricians, who are capable of adapting to working in different environments.
- 17th Edition Regulations with recent amendments
- C&G 2391 (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- Compex (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving License required for all positions.
JIB rates offered.